Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Know, I Promised...

I got so occupied with the Encaustic Conference and my workshops that I really forgot to post more photographs. The weather has been in the mid 40's and the tide lapping at the walkway next to our room. We had howling winds at times but in general the weather has been good. The first few days and currently the weather has been/is sunny and mild.

Yesterday we went to the Atlantic Ocean side of Cape Cod and the Cape Cod Lighthouse as well as Cape Cod Bay.

Here are some random shots near the Provincetown Inn. More photos to follow later today if I get a chance.

Breakwater

Breakwater 2

Sunset on the Moors

Low Tide on the Moors

Four Bars on the Moors

High Tide at the Inn

Judy's Houseboat on the Bay

In Back of the Inn

Boat Near Our Room at the Inn



No comments:

Post a Comment