Thursday, September 6, 2012

EncaustiCon - September 6 - Pre Conference - More Stuff

More Conference Attendees

Reflection on the Riverwalk

Another reflection
Another reflection


Before the flood
Controlled flooding
Closeup of flooding

Floating composition


Yep, another reflection

Unknown white bird

Nest or gradu



Courmorant

Egret or Crane

Please feed me...



Yellow crested night heron, male

Yellow crested night heron, female

male again

female again

I just can't wait until they turn on the lights...

Me again..

Coasting "v"

King of the river walk


Siesta time



2 comments:

  1. Are you exhibiting your photos? The reflections are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had considered it. Now that you've complimented them, I'll make an effort to do so. I do like reflections a great deal and have a whole collection of them. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete